- The C-TED database is provided and monitored by the Health Research Board – Trials Methodology Research Network (HRB-TMRN) and its affiliate the Irish Clinical Trials Research Network (ICTRN).
- The primary purpose of the database is to provide a central repository for clinical trial methodologists listing their area of expertise.
- All entries are stored in a publicly accessible database on the HRB-TMRN website.
- The HRB-TMRN or ICTRN do not take responsibility for any communications received as a result of entry to the database.
- Any individual can join the database; applications are not assessed by the HRB-TMRN but are screened for errors or mistakes.
- It is the responsibility of each registered participant to update their own information using the login details provided at registration.