MSc Clinical Research – University of Galway
The objective of this Master of Science course is to provide training for the next generation of healthcare workers in the clinical research arena. The course aims to provide a platform for achieving greater efficiencies in applying medical discoveries to clinical practice. It is aimed at qualified individuals who wish to become independent clinical investigators or those who wish to seek employment in leadership positions in clinical research teams.
Course contributors include senior academics and medical professionals from University of Galway, and Saolta University Health Care Group who are actively engaged in clinical research. This programme is closely linked with the HRB Clinical Research Facility, Galway.
Course webinar recording
Watch recording from Virtual Postgraduate Open Day, November 2020, here.
- Offered and accepted a full-time position on the MSc in Clinical Research programme.
- Be available to commit to working 20 hours per week at the HRB-CRFG.
Allied University of Galway courses
- Interested in applying stem cells, gene therapy and tissue engineering to develop new therapies? Click here to find out more.
- Cellular manufacturing and therapy and the production of advanced medicinal products is quickly evolving as the future of medicine.To learn more about bioprocessing, click here.
- Microscopy and imaging of cells and tissue samples is a highly desirable skill for academia and industry alike. Click here to learn more.
Our Network operates across five University Partners,
each leading the way in trials methodology research and training