Interested in Systematic Reviews but need to know the basics?
FREE online module: Introduction to systematic reviews. After using this resource, you should be able to…
- Define a systematic review
- Differentiate between systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and narrative reviews
- Recognize the importance of systematic reviews in making informed decisions about treatment options
- Outline the process of undertaking a Cochrane review
- Identify different roles of people involved in production of a Cochrane review
- Describe the history, aims, and structure of Cochrane