GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN CLINICAL TRIALS
This innovative training programme in clinical trials is delivered entirely using a virtual learning environment, where the classroom comes to you. With lecture content and reading materials made available weekly – you can progress through the course at a pace that fits in with your work and other commitments, all the while having constant access to the course tutors through discussion forums and email. This format has enabled students from 19 countries to pass through the programme to date.
What will I learn?
- Clinical trial design
- Clinical trial initiation and management
- Clinical trial regulation
- Clinical trial ethics and regulatory applications
- Quality systems and SOPs
- Statistical methods for clinical research
- Clinical data management
- Appraisal, evaluation and enhancement of clinical research protocols
- Communication and presentation skills for the clinical research environment
How will I learn?
Who is the course for?
Our Network operates across five University Partners,
each leading the way in trials methodology research and training